The Project Pink Road Trip visited Cecil Hotel and we spoke with their Pink Champion Michelle about what is happening at her venue during Project Pink.
1. What is Cecil Hotel doing to fundraise for Project Pink?
We have been selling the Project Pink merchandise so far and hope to implement some more fundraising initiatives throughout the campaign.
2. Tell us a little bit about Cecil Hotel
Cecil Hotel is located centrally on the Gold Coast and has a good local customer base.
3. Can you guess how many KM's we are travelling on our road trip?
Over 300,000 kms
4. Have you had an experience with breast cancer?
I have had a lot of experience with cancer in my family so am eager to take on the role of Pink Champion at my venue to drive fundraising this year.
5. Where would you take the Project Pink Mobile on a road trip and why?
To a race day and there will be a lot of foot traffic and create a lot of awareness.
You can visit the Cecil Hotel and support their fundraising. Check out their website: www.cecilhotel.com.au