The Project Pink Road Trip visited Commercial Hotel, Nerang and we spoke with Deputy Manager, Hayden about what is happening at his venue during Project Pink.
1. What is Commercial Hotel doing to fundraise for Project Pink?
We are selling the merchandise items in our two bar areas at the moment.
2. Can you guess how many KM's we are travelling on our road trip?
3. What do you think the colour pink should represent?
4. Have you had an experience with breast cancer?
My grandmother has had breast cancer and beat it.
5. Fluffy pink duck or a quacking duck keyring, you have to pick one – which is it and why?
Fluffy duck for a present for someone.
6. Where would you take the Project Pink Mobile on a road trip and why?
Down south for the great white sharks and Uluru
You can visit the Commercial Hotel and support their fundraising. Check out their website: www.commercialhotelnerang.com.au