The Project Pink Road Trip visited Hinterland Hotel, Nerang and we spoke with the team about what is happening at their venue during Project Pink.
1. What is Hinterland Hotel doing to fundraise for Project Pink?
We are selling Project Pink chocolates at the bar for a gold coin donation, have collection tins around the bar and are selling the plush ducks and keyrings. Staff members have been circulating around the patrons on the weekends selling the merchandise items and also doing raffles.
2. Can you guess how many KM's we are travelling on our road trip?
3. What is your fundraising goal this year?
4. What do you think the colour pink should represent?
Happy and bright.
5. Fluffy pink duck or a quacking duck keyring, you have to pick one – which is it and why?
Key rings – they are so popular and ladies come into their venue to buy $20 worth at a time!
You can visit the Hinterland Hotel and support their fundraising. Check our their website: www.hinterlandhotel.com.au