Oxenford Tavern are motivated to make a difference this year during Project Pink. Here is what one of their managers had to share:
1. What is Oxenford Tavern doing to fundraise for Project Pink?
At the moment we are selling the merchandise items. Our team-member Nikki decorating our chalk-boards which look amazing! We have topless gent waiters walking around as well raising money and have decorated the venue. We also have a motor bike ride coming up on Sunday 2nd of July called 'Lumps and Bumps' and we are excited to share more info on this as the date draws closer!
2. Can you guess how many KM's we are travelling on our road trip?
3. What do you think the colour pink should represent?
Sweet, pretty, girly.
4. Have you had an experience with breast cancer?
No experience with cancer, however, we are motivated to help make a difference anywhere we can.
5. Where would you take the Project Pink Mobile on a road trip and why?
A place VERY busy to gain the most awareness.
You can visit the Oxenford Tavern and support their fundraising. Check our their website: www.oxenfordtavern.com.au